






This weekend my nana & pops came to see me all the way from Gulfport, MS. When they come they bring me lots of goodies. I wanted to share with you my new toy train and swing.
I also got this blue mat to help me crawl. On the hard woods, my legs slide and go straight out. Right now I am crawling/scooting with my arms and rolling where I need to go. At my 9mth appt 2 wks ago, I weighed 21lbs 9oz and was 29 in. in length. I am having a time eating textures, but doing much better. I have an appt to see Speech Therapy in November to do an oral eval to make sure everything in my mouth is okay. My mommy now thinks I am just a VERY picky eater. I will keep you posted on my eating progress. I have tried lots of things the past 2 wks, that would make you proud. Some of my favs are spaghetti, rice cakes, and of course ice cream.
Thanks for coming to see me this weekend Nana & Pops. I enjoyed your company and look forward to you visiting again. Derek & Daniel, YOU missed a great time!!!!!!!!


2 comments:
HEY JONAS! LOVE THE NEW SWING! LOOKS LIKE TONS OF FUN! YOU ARE TOO CUTE!
JILL
Wow!! What a great weekend with your nana and pops!!! The swing looks like tons of fun!! You are so lucky to have such great family!
Post a Comment