







Of course these pics are not in the order they should be! We painted a dog on a plate using Jonas's feet as the ears for his first birthday party. Here are pics of Jonas getting his feet painted, putting them on the plate, and our final plate after it was fired. Our birthday theme this year is in honor of our pet Millie since Jonas loves hanging out with her. Jonas also likes to lie on her bed (which is gross) but it makes cute pics! We took 1year pics today and hopefully I will be able to put them on here soon.


2 comments:
I can't believe Jonas is almost one!! He is so sweet!! That plate is so cute! I didn't even realize you used his feet at first.
Happy 1 Year Birthday Jonas! You're growing up so fast!! Casey and Jason - I hope you're doing good!
Post a Comment