We finally did professional pictures for Jonas turning 1 last weekend. EXCEPT that Jonas was soooo sleepy and fell asleep during the shoot. We were able to capture a few good pics of him.
Oh I love all of the these pictures! You look beautiful!!! I can't believe that soon there will be 4 in your family pictures. Hope to see you soon... Lauren
5 comments:
These pics are great!!! I love the one of the 3 of you. Jonas has changed even more! He's getting too big!!
I love your pics!! What a beautiful family!! I love the little tie Jonas has on!! Too cute!!
Oh I love all of the these pictures! You look beautiful!!! I can't believe that soon there will be 4 in your family pictures. Hope to see you soon...
Lauren
You guys are an adorable family!! Love the pictures.
I love the family pictures. I sure all of you had the best time having them made.
Post a Comment