Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Eve

We have spent the past couple of days with my parents here in North Little Rock. We opened all our presents from one another tonight and will wait for Santa to bring his goodies on Christmas Day. Jason and I will exchange our gifts Christmas night once we get home. We enjoyed celebrating one another and being together.






Reese staring at her new gift still in the box. Of course Reese loved the tissue paper and decided to even make it "candy".

1 comments:

Jeremy and Melissa said...

It looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Jackson liked the tissue paper, too! I had to keep watching him because he kept trying to eat it. Looks like the kids had a great time! I think Reese might need to give Jackson some crawling lessons. He's still just scooting around on his booty. I'm beginning to think that he might not ever crawl! Love all the Christmas pictures.