Monday, June 23, 2008

Silver Dollar City


SuSu & Jonas riding the train. Jonas' hair pulled back due to it being so hot.


Reese on the train.


Jonas on the ladybug ride!



The whole fam! Reese got to actually ride this one.

Momma always loving a fun ride!


Daddy & Jonas on the frog ride.


Taking a break from the heat. Jonas coloring with do-a-dots.


Jonas & daddy playing with the coolest foam. We had to buy some of this stuff!
Reese & Jonas both got to ride different rides and they had a lot of fun. Jonas rode a mini roller coaster and he loved it. I wasn't sure what he would think, but he enjoyed it. We don't have pics of that ride because it went way too fast! (Actually, Susu got some with her camera that we will have to post later.)
Thanks for going with us Susu & Poppa. We had a great time in the hokey town of Branson!

3 comments:

Jeremy and Melissa said...

It looks like you guys had a great time! I'm laughing at Jonas' hair pulled back with a bobby pin. I might have to try that with Jackson. :)

Anonymous said...

O.M.Gosh! Jonas looks just like Jason did at that age,the picture is precious and brings tears to my eyes, I miss my grand-babies

Anonymous said...

The four of you on the ladybug is such a good picture,the kids are growing so fast and your mother looks great! missing you guys! love-mom