For all you Mississippians that don't see us often, just look how much Reese has grown. She just looks so big coming down the slide. These were actually taken a couple of weeks ago. I have several posts that took place before her birthday that I need to put on here. For some reason, blogging has not been on the to-do list for the last 3 months. It is something I enjoy if I start but other wise have not had much of an interest. I love looking at your blogs, so I should do better! Ya'll have a wonderful Saturday and weekend. Today is Mamaw Dorothy's birthday and we have a cake for her and Reese. Will post the celebration soon, and hopefully not in 3 weeks. Ha Ha!
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Our favorite..... the slide!
For all you Mississippians that don't see us often, just look how much Reese has grown. She just looks so big coming down the slide. These were actually taken a couple of weeks ago. I have several posts that took place before her birthday that I need to put on here. For some reason, blogging has not been on the to-do list for the last 3 months. It is something I enjoy if I start but other wise have not had much of an interest. I love looking at your blogs, so I should do better! Ya'll have a wonderful Saturday and weekend. Today is Mamaw Dorothy's birthday and we have a cake for her and Reese. Will post the celebration soon, and hopefully not in 3 weeks. Ha Ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
wow.. i cannot believe how growing up they are.. it makes me miss them even more.. tell them Aunt Laura loves them! Love, Aunt Laura
Post a Comment