cupcake applique on 24mo size shirt
bloomers - 12mo size
lunch bag
small apron for toddler/preschooler
K applique - 3T shirt
initials for 3T shirt
baby bib with watermelon applique and initial
shirt for 18mo
Jason bought me a monogramming machine for Mother's Day and my birthday. I have had it for a couple of months now and have finally figured it out. I have been putting names, initials, and appliques on just about anything! Here are a few items I have made. Let me know if you are interested in me doing anything for you.


4 comments:
Girl, you are so awesome!! You are doing great with all of these!!
Casey these are great! You should consider getting a booth/table at Rhea Lana and Duck Duck Goose. I have a few friends expecting and might get with you about a few orders.
Casey I am so excited for you! Your monograms and embroidery are gorgeous and yummy. We just got back from Arkansas yesterday. I thought about you guys.
Girl, you need to go in business! Love, Breanne
Post a Comment