Sunday, October 11, 2009

What's been going on!

All of this is an update since the last time I posted, in NO particular order!

  • Both kids moved up in daycare. Jonas is a Frog III and Reese is a Busy Bee.
  • Jonas started back Speech Therapy late August. He is doing great!!
  • Both kids are using the potty to pee-pee, but still require pull-ups for the other stuff!
  • Attempted to take Reese's paci away but Jason felt real bad for her 2 days into it, and gave it back :(
  • Our house is for sale!
  • We are going to USM's home-coming in 2 wks! Go Eagles!
  • I have gone part-time at work.
  • I went to Vegas with a great friend back in August.
  • Jason is headed to see U2 as I write this.
  • Both kids have started riding tricycles.
  • We have a new neice named Sadie.
  • Reese fell at a playground and got a knot on her chin. I was about to take her to the ER, but Dr. Becky saved the day! (2wks ago)
  • Our family was in town this weekend: Aunt Deb, Aunt Kathy, and Mamaw Dorothy came to visit!
  • And the best of all..... we will be in Mississippi in 5 days!

0 comments: