Sunday, November 15, 2009

Holiday House

Amanda and I after we parked *miles* away from Holiday House.....We looked cute though!


This was after our shopping experience.

After I dropped Amanda off, I returned with my mom for a couple of more hours.
Outline of the day & thoughts of how fun it was......
Lunch with Amanda: $20 (thanks girl!)
Cute shoes: hurt both our feet
Cute outfit: pulled and prodded on it ALL day (that is why I went in jeans the second-go-round)
Vendors: Creative ideas to add to my Project List
Gossip: Couldn't get enough of it
Time with Amanda: LOVED IT! Our minds were racing with all the cute ideas we came up with.
Time with Mom: Always fun and tasted all kinds of sweets that went home with us.
Negative: I have to wait 365 more days for it to happen again!

2 comments:

Penny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Penny said...

I love that dress on you!!