And no matter where we go, I almost ALWAYS take this pic of Jason and me. He doesn't like it, but I love it! Merry Christmas! p.s. Still working on the Christmas card. You might be getting it right on Christmas day!
Friday, December 11, 2009
Christmas Tree Farm
I love traditions and this is one for our family. We go each year to a local Christmas tree farm and saw down our tree. This year, the farm added a swing set and the kids loved it! Last year they added a pig race but we missed seeing it this round. They also have a mini petting zoo. I actually took TONS of pics on my mom's camera, but this is all I got from mine. It also took us a while to find the perfect tree because we picked ours out a couple of days late. We just about didn't find one, but we love Motley's Tree Farm for you locals reading our blog.





And no matter where we go, I almost ALWAYS take this pic of Jason and me. He doesn't like it, but I love it! Merry Christmas! p.s. Still working on the Christmas card. You might be getting it right on Christmas day!
And no matter where we go, I almost ALWAYS take this pic of Jason and me. He doesn't like it, but I love it! Merry Christmas! p.s. Still working on the Christmas card. You might be getting it right on Christmas day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment