The next picture is at their house this October. This is a wagon that Pops put together so that he could pull his grandbabies around in the yard. Jonas and Reese have a cousin, Sadie, that also lives on the coast. She turned one this past summer.

I thought this was hilarious with Reese trying to ride Jonas' shoulders. Another advantage of going home, is that I take some "me time" and spend it with some best friends just an hour from Jason's parents house. I was away when these pics were taken, and appreciate Nana & Pops helping Jason with the kiddos. Thank you for letting me sneak away for a night!!

Here is Reese and Sadie! She is a doll and growing so fast! Sadie's daddy, Derek, is Jason's youngest brother.

Sweet hugs and kisses!

Pops has a love for the camera and enjoys taking pics of his babies. Here is one of all 3, which I am sure Nana & Pops will cherish for a long time! Thank you for catering to our needs when we come visit you. We are a hot mess when traveling, and Jason's parents are helpful in providing us with our favorite foods, a relaxing schedule, and lots of memories. Thanks for letting Jason and me go to the movies and for watching the kids when Jason and I went to USM Homecoming. We love you and will see you in the Spring!!!!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment