You guessed it right! I am going to be a big brother!!!!! My mommy is 11 wks pregnant (on Friday 9/8). We will welcome this new Lozada at the end of March. Mommy's official due date is March 30, 2007. We all went to the doctor last week and I saw the heartbeat! It was beating fast and strong. There was no shape to my new little brother or sister, but you could for sure see the heartbeat. We will be 15 months apart and I will have a new best friend! Yippppeeeee!
Please pray for mommy because she has been sick quite a bit. I have seen her throw up several times & I think it's gross. Daddy doesn't know what to think but he will for sure have his hands full next summer with both of us hanging out. Love~Jonas
Wednesday, September 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
Oh my gosh!! Congratulations! I know you must be so excited :o) Can't wait to hear more updates!
Love you!
I am soooooooooooooooooo excited for you guys!!! Jonas you will be a great big brother!!
SHUT UP!!!! What a good secret keeper you are!?!?!?! I could not be more excited for you guys...
Love Lauren
Congratulations Casey!!! That is so exciting!!! I'm sorry you're sick and hope that you feel better soon.
Lindsay
Congrats! I am so happy.. I am excited to be aunt again! I love you all..
I'm so happy for you Casey!! Let me know if you need a babysitter! :) We'll have so much fun at work with the 2007 Baby Bananza!!
Congratulations! I wasn't expecting to hear news like this so soon. Can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl!
Love You!
Breanne
Hey.. That was me little earlier to give you comment.. About me being a new aunt again I love ya all heh I forgot to type my name lol... Love, Laura
OMG!!! I am so excited for you! That is awesome that you are going to be a big brother. I know you are going to be great!
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW ADDITION TO YOUR FAMILY!!! YOU ARE SO BLESSED!!
JILL
Jonas, you will be an awesome big brother!! Let's teach this little boy or girl the ropes!!
Miss you bunches,
Abby Grace
How exciting!! I wish I could be there to help you through the tough times. Love ya
Post a Comment