Saturday, September 16, 2006

The ZOO!


This is really what I did at the zoo! I was too tired to see all the animals.



My Su-Su let me eat some cotton candy. It was good!




Ms. Penny & Mom (you can even see my little brother/sister a bit)




Here I am in my wagon! This was after my long nap.


Abby! My favorite friend!

6 comments:

Dana said...

Is Su-Su your grandma??? She doesn't look old enough. I wish my mom would take me to the zoo. She was just a bum all day!! You are so cute!!

Penny said...

Jonas, we had so much fun at the zoo! My favorite was the fish! Thanks for letting me ride in your wagon! We have to do that again very soon! I was so tired after the zoo I took a very long nap and then went to bed way early!! It is tuff stuff looking at all of those animals!

Can't wait to go again!
Abby Grace

Anonymous said...

Jonas,

Thank you so much for allowing
Su-Su to be a part of your very first visit to the zoo. That's just one more perk of living close to you. It makes me so happy to be able to see you anytime I want to. Your mom thinks that I have forgotten all about her since you came along, but the truth is I get two for for the price of one. I also get to see her anytime I want. Even with all of the sad things that have happened to Poppa since we arrived, we are so grateful for having Jason, Casey, and you near to our home and near to our hearts. We love all of you very much. Can't wait for our next outing together!!!!!!!!!!!

Susu

Emerson said...

It looks like you and Abby had a good time! I just love the zoo!!

Riley Cate said...

JONAS! You look so cute in your wagon! Too bad you've already got a girlfriend...tell her she may have competition!

The Moss Clan said...

It looks like you had a great time at the zoo. I have never been to the zoo before. My mama needs to take me because I really liked your pictures. I hope you enjoyed it!