Casey, you do not look any different than you ever have (except the precious belly). Jonas is adorable. March 30 is mine and Russ' birthday! Tell your mom and dad we said hello. Take care! Michelle Loftin Freeman
Casey, what a precious belly! I love the pics of the pumpkin patch. That's a great idea! We might just have to find one and take cute pics too! I hope you're doing great! Tell Jason we said hey!
9 comments:
How cute!! I can't believe how much you are showing. I am so excited for you! Miss you.
Casey, you look so cute!! I love the belly pic!! And Jonas, he is getting so big! I love his smile!
Oh my goodness!!! I can't believe your belly! I loved seeing Jonas Saturday. He is a doll!
HEY CASEY!!! YOU ARE SO CUTE PREGNANT!! CONGRATS! JONAS IS TOO CUTE TOO!
JILL
Casey, you do not look any different than you ever have (except the precious belly). Jonas is adorable. March 30 is mine and Russ' birthday! Tell your mom and dad we said hello. Take care!
Michelle Loftin Freeman
Casey, what a precious belly! I love the pics of the pumpkin patch. That's a great idea! We might just have to find one and take cute pics too! I hope you're doing great! Tell Jason we said hey!
OMG!!! You look so good! I love your cheesing!
Casey- You look GREAT!!! I love the new pictures!
Love Lauren
Casey, I had forgotten what an adorable pregnant mommy you make! I can't wait to watch your progress! :o)
Love you bunches!
Post a Comment