you got the most beautiful big belly I've ever seen. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. I saw your comment on Marla's site, I LOVE your names. LOVE THEM. How are you feeling?
sweet mummy, no p-ssy sex for her now but I would love to get her naked, spread her tight bum and stick my c-ck in her, mmmmmmmmmmmmm she would LOVE it, hear her moan and scream as she push's back on me to take me deeper, while she say's harder, harder I want it harder c-m in me f-ck me good fill me with your c-m, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lovely tight bum I blast a big load in her and watch it drip out,
9 comments:
Look at that precious belly!!! And cute top!! Sorry we didn't call this weekend. I will give you the scoop tomorrow.
You look BEAUTIFUL in these pictures!!!
You are absolutely adorable!! Love it!
You look wonderful! I hate I can't be there to see you in person. Keep growing!
Love,
Lisa
You are just gorgeous! Do y'all know what this one is going to be? I love reading your blog.
Look at your belly...you are one of the cutest pregs!
you got the most beautiful big belly I've ever seen. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. I saw your comment on Marla's site, I LOVE your names. LOVE THEM. How are you feeling?
Look at you! WOW!!! Miss you!
sweet mummy, no p-ssy sex for her now but I would love to get her naked, spread her tight bum and stick my c-ck in her, mmmmmmmmmmmmm she would LOVE it, hear her moan and scream as she push's back on me to take me deeper, while she say's harder, harder I want it harder c-m in me f-ck me good fill me with your c-m, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lovely tight bum I blast a big load in her and watch it drip out,
Post a Comment