

Here I am facing forward in my new, big boy car seat. I guess it's time to change me around. I am weighing 24 lbs these days and over 31 inches tall, so I hope I am okay in this new seat. I seem to like it better than my old one. It must be comfy, because I fall asleep in it quite a bit.
My first year shots and doctor's appt is this Friday. I will keep you posted on how I do. I took an antibiotic for 10 days that helped my ears and runny nose. But guess what.... my runny nose and congestion is back. Probably got that from daycare! Yuck!


3 comments:
Jonas, you look so big in your new car seat!! Thanks for coming to my birthday party!! Let's get our mommies together again soon so we can play more!
Abby
Jonas, you are so cute! I can't believe you are in a big boy carseat! It was fun playing with last night! We will have to do it again sometime!
How do you get...and keep...those shoes on him?! Too cute!
Post a Comment