Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Best Friends





Of course I have many great girlfriends, but these women here ROCK my world and give a whole 'nother meaning to my soul when it comes to friendship. Sarah, Sharon, and Elizabeth are friends that I met in college and then lived together for a while. We have gone our seperate ways, but are still very close at heart. Elizabeth is a missionary and will be traveling the next year leaving June 5. Sharon works as a college minister and Sarah is a third grade teacher. My buddies drove 6hrs and surprised me this week for a quick visit before Elizabeth leaves the country. Jason knew about it and kept it a secret. THANK YOU friends for coming to see me. I love you all very much and one day we will live out our dream....together.
(Sharon, top. E, middle. Sarah, bottom)

4 comments:

Emerson said...

Those are some good friends!! Great pics also!!

Anonymous said...

these are sweet....

Anonymous said...

Isn't Elizabeth the one that sings and writes? Didn't she write some song that goes, "I stumble, I fall, you're the Lord of all. . . " For some reason, I've always remembered that song. Good friends. Good times. :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THESE PICS!!!! Those are some sweet friends! I am so glad that they had an opportunity to see you guys! SWEET!