Wednesday, May 16, 2007

My friend and me





My new friend is Gramm. He came over and played 2 nights this weekend and we had so much fun. Gramm is 6mths older than me and we play very well together. His mommy and my mommy are good friends too. Here we are washing all our boy germs away in the tub!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

does that papi ever come out??

Anonymous said...

AH!! Great update. I was confused at first when I saw the pics of Gram. I was like, did I just click on HEB's sight? That is SO cool ya'll have connected with them. Good friends are good times. Keep praying we make some here in L-town. Blair just went to see Shrek 3 with her Daddy, and she's got a big fat pink bow in her hair that looks GORGEOUS. Thanks to you. :)She said, "Daddy, I look pretty?" and "I'm a lady." She's so crazy.