Friday, July 13, 2007

Happy Birthday Gramm!


Here is the birthday boy getting ready to blow out his 2 candles!!



Jonas nibbling on a turkey wrap with daddy.



Beautiful Sydney holding her lil duck. She took her first swim at Gramm's party and loved the water!



Baby Hagan in his adorable swimmie attire (terry cloth onesie, just for the pool)! He even got to stick his feet in the water too!



For all you that know how Jonas is scared of water, he eagerly put his feet in and acted like he wanted to get all the way in. I am hoping his fear is slowly fading!

Thanks for the fun birthday party Gramm, Holly, & Justin!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that Brandon Griffin? I knew they were preggo, but NOT that they had a baby. I guess Hagan is after Bubba and Rita? CRAZY how fast families are changing.