Sunday, January 06, 2008

Our Lozada Grandparents


Pops feeding me before bedtime!


Nana, Pops, & Reese


Reese eating her first biter biscuit with Nana and loving it!






Nana & Jonas


Pops & Reese




We love our Nana & Pops!


Uncle Derek & Reese ... He's a hottie up for grabs:)


Jason & Derek... they look so much alike.


Pops playing with my new toy that I love.



We decided at the last minute last Thursday night (Dec 27) to go to MS. Jason & I had 5 days off and we thought it would be a good time to see his dad and step-mom. SO, we headed out Friday evening after I got off work. We made several stops along the way seeing special people in our lives and our trip ended up being great! Our travel time with the kids was a little crazy, but overall our time in MS was very special! Thank you Nana & Pops for hosting us with delicious food, Taco Sombrero, cute outfits for the kids, Krispy Kreme, and loving on us. Glad you guys were able to rearrange your schedule on such short notice of us coming home.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoyed your stay in Mississippi with us. It was nice to see you.

- Melissa David
(Lori Lozada's Niece)