At 6:30a before the race. Reese is awake and ready for her day. Jonas was at my mom's house.

Jason & Reese dropped me off downtown LR around 7:15. Race began at 8a.

Jason & Reese back at the race to see me finish. I am crying here.... partly for pain and the other for being excited to finish!

It took me 3hrs and 25 min. I walk/ran the entire 13.1 miles.

Heather, Jana, and me
Jana is a Child Life Specialist with me.
5 comments:
I am so proud of you! I know that it felt so good to accomplish a goal that big!
christi cave
Way to go Casey!!! I am sooo proud of you!!!
Congrats Casey!!!
You go girl!!! I am VERY proud of you!!!
I am soooooo very proud of you for your accomplishments. You should revel in your deed. YOU GO GIRL!!
Post a Comment