Monday, March 10, 2008

"She wore an itsy, bitsy, teeny, weeny, yellow polka-dot bikini...."






You better believe I couldn't resist this adorable bikini at Old Navy this weekend. I just love it! Go get your princess one today :)



My grandmother, Aunt Kathy, & Aunt Deborah (from MS) came here this weekend to visit. Mamaw Dorothy turns 87 on March 21 and Reese turns 1 on March 20. We decided to have a last minute family birthday party this weekend. Reese wasn't too thrilled with her cake and then got upset wanting to get down. I smeared some icing on her face for pics and then we let her down from the high-chair. Hopefully by the time her birthday gets here, she will be more in the mood to celebrate and eat cake!
One of my fav pics (above).
Her hat reads, "All hail to the birthday princess!"

We love you! It's already been so much fun having you visit us. Mamaw usually stays a couple of weeks and we look forward to many fun times coming soon!!
Happy Birthday and we love you both very much!

4 comments:

Jeremy and Melissa said...

I love it! That bikini is precious - and I love seeing Reese in it! She looks proud. . .Looks like y'all had a fun birthday party. I bet she'll like the cake the next time you try it.

crystal said...

Those are the cutest pix of Reese. What a cute swim suit. I cannot believe she is a year old!!! Time flies.
Can't wait to see you guys again.
Crystal

The Trest Family said...

Those are the cutest pictures of Reese in her new swimsuit! I can't believe these girls are already a year old!

Anonymous said...

just precious-so adorable, it's so hard to belive Reese is almost a year old,where does the time go.She makes expressions like Jonas- I miss so much!!!! and GOD bless g-grandma Dorothy-she is amazing.Miss you and Jason too. Love you all very much-mom doreen