Jonas loves wearing his glasses and would wear them ALL the time if we let him. I didn't realize he went to bed with them and when I went to check on him, this is what I found. (The pics are dark because I didn't want to use the flash.) These glasses are really for Reese. Jonas's pair are blue but for some reason, he likes hers more!
Monday, April 14, 2008
I'm addicted to my sun-shades!
Jonas loves wearing his glasses and would wear them ALL the time if we let him. I didn't realize he went to bed with them and when I went to check on him, this is what I found. (The pics are dark because I didn't want to use the flash.) These glasses are really for Reese. Jonas's pair are blue but for some reason, he likes hers more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
too cute!!
Post a Comment