Saturday, April 26, 2008

Reese & Millie






I have to say that Millie has to be the sweetest pet ever! She lets the kids lay all over her, pull her tail, poke her eyes.... and still does not get mad. Millie might leave us a lot of hair to vacuum up, but she is well worth it! The kiddos adore her and I know she brightens their day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are just too cute! Thanks for putting our address on your blog.
Allison

The Brady's said...

I just started blogging and i love it. I am still learning. Reese and Jonas are beautiful!! And i love your dog too!!

Anonymous said...

The pics of the zoo are just precious,Reese has gotton so big-she is just beautiful!!! so sweet and jonas with those sun glasses just takes the cake-so,so funny.Kiss my grandbabies for me.Miss ya'll so much-mom.