Jason left for another week long training for his series 7 test. These pics were taken last Sunday right after we got back from the air-port. The week without our daddy was eventful. Reese & Jonas broke something made of glass on the same day.... at different times. Both kiddos fell off our front porch, once on Monday and then on Thursday. It was very traumatic for me and I had an emotional few days there, but things got better by Friday! I also had a stomach bug Sunday/Monday and had to call on SuSu for help. SuSu & Poppa kept the kiddos for me at night while I worked. Thank you for your help!!! I could not have survived the week without you. Daddy returned Friday night and we are so thankful for all he does for us!
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment