Sunday, July 13, 2008

Mommy's new hair-cut!

On Saturday, I went to Amelia's wedding shower and had a great time with work friends chatting and eating. The food was delicious and the fellowship even better! Melanie, I am always up for another chat with you... girl, anytime. You are full of advice :)
K to tha rista. Miss you girl. Move back to the rock! And look at that swoop bang you got going on!
Denise and me... my twin at ACH! At work, everyone gets us confused. Now that we have similar hair-cuts, everyone will for sure think we are related.

Jason hates when I take our pic spontaneously! ...as you can tell with his eyes closed.
I decided to get my hair cut while Jason was out of town (thanks Holly for the idea). Made the appt and didn't tell anyone. Went before work, had no limits except it couldn't be above the chin. My girl told me she would cut away and that when it was over, "I would love it!" She was so right! I was shocked at first, but love the short bob.
p.s. didn't tell jason until he saw it when he got off the plane. he loved it too.

2 comments:

The Brady's said...

I love your new hair cut!! I bet its alot easier to fix. I cut mine off right when i started back work. It is so much easier to fix when its short.

The Parkers said...

hot mama!