Saturday, August 30, 2008

On the way to the Lake-House




We were invited to spend the weekend with our church family at a lake house in Nimrod, AR. I do believe that is an actual place not just a community, but I could be totally wrong. By the time we made it to the lake that Friday night, the kids had been screaming/kicking, acting crazy... for about an hour during our travels, so really couldn't get a good representation of this Nimrod place. They do have a large lake though :). SO, we decide to eat Mexican before we make our journey. During our meal, we had to order an extra plate of beans because the kids enjoyed them so well. As you can see, Reese devoured the beans and they were not only in her tummy, but all over her face, hands, clothes, and legs. We shredded the clothes in the restaurant and left them in the trash-can in the bathroom. Just couldn't strap the girl down in her car-seat covered in refried beans. We still had to go to Wal-mart and Reese is only wearing a diaper. Yes, we looked like the po-dunk family from MS as we haul ourselves into Wal-mart that evening. Jason & Jonas had their own buggy and they walked ahead of us in embarassment :). Even the Wal-mart greeter commented on their speed into the store. I headed straight to the toddler section and dressed Reese in a brand new oufit, including hair clips, before we started our shopping! Just the beginning of our lake-house adventure........ more to come!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My grand-children are oh so beautiful and I cant but help feel sadden in all that I am missing and have missed :(