Friday, August 01, 2008

Psalm 138

"I will praise you, O Lord, with all my heart;

.
...The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me;


your love, O Lord, endures forever--
do not abandon the works of your hands.

O Lord, you have searched me and you know me.......You are familiar with all my ways.


For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

Your works are wonderful, I know that full well.


My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.


When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
Your eyes saw my unformed body.

All the days ordained for me were written in your book
before one of them came to be.

.....Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts.


See if there is any offensive way in me,


and lead me in the way everlasting.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful post.
Penny

Anonymous said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pics. You are such and awesome photographer with your kids. I shall have to try some of your creative moments myself. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the curls, too!! We are so jealous. Jonas and Reese are just 'presh'. Missed ya this week, but thanks for the talk the other night. I will see ya Tues 12 noon -12 midnight. Love ya (ps i finally put up some pics on the blog with more to come)

Anonymous said...

Just BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the way you did it with the bible verse. Reese'e is just GORGEOUS!!!and JONAS is his daddy made over-Love you all-mom doreen

The Parkers said...

beautiful post...my thoughts exactly!!

The Walkers said...

I couldn't agree more... beautiful post!

Bran said...

Love this post Casey...too beautiful!!!

Jeremy and Melissa said...

Casey - I love this post! Great pics, very creative. The colors are so vivid - and you captured your kids' best expressions! Hope you guys are doing well - haven't seen you in awhile!