Sunday, October 26, 2008

7 things you may not know about me.....

So here goes... not typical of me to write my heart or to tell much about me, but I got tagged by a fabulous friend and thought it would be fun since I have some time left of my Sunday night.

7 things you may not know... but some of you do because I am an open book.

1) I vacuum almost every day of the week. I usually leave out one day. The kids expect it every morning after their breakfast. What can I say, I do bleed OCD at times :)

2) I throw out clothes ALL the time. Meaning I give them away to my aunt's shelter in MS. I usually have her a couple of bags the 6 times I see her per year. Infact, last night I filled a 30 gallon trash bag of clothes and shoes that I no longer wear. Okay, okay... I am real tired of hanging on to the 25 pairs (no kidding) of pants that my stinkin' rear-end will not fit in anymore! And to add to that, my hubs has more clothes than me. It sounds like I have a lot, but I really don't. Just constantly gettin' rid of stuff.

3) I despise cooking! There are times when I really enjoy it but for the most part I don't like it and rarely do it. My mom cooks for us or we go out for most of our evening meals. Crazy I know! Just an example, we went out Friday night, Sat lunch, Sat night, actually cooked for our church group Sunday, and my mom provided dinner Sunday night.

4) I love Mississippi! I always will.

5) I have an obsession with bleach. I bleach my counter tops, tub, toys, and clothes. Not that it's not normal to do that, but I use the stuff on a daily basis. I have Jason obsessed too! My house is always smelling of bleach.

6) I am really affected by scent. It seems that things have to smell good for me to enjoy them. I know this sounds weird, but if I am not feeling good, something that smells good can cheer me up. When Jason and I went to Nashville a month ago, I went and got potpourri spray for our room. I have plug-ins in almost every room. BTW, I like Febreeze better that Bath&Body Works plug-ins.

7) I hate sports, except the Olympics. My hubs even got me football instructions/guidelines so I might possibly understand the event since it's on our TV for most of the fall. That was a christmas gift to be infact.

2 comments:

The Brady's said...

I'm so glad that I'm not the only wife/mom who hates to cook!! I love to bake cookies but when it comes to meals, its just not for me. Poor Conner :(

Paula said...

I remember how you would vacumn at the BSU--good old days, there!