Memories of our day:
- Warmer than expected to be mid October.
- Reese really didn't like her dress, especially the ribbons.
- Jonas & Reese had coordinating outfits. Something I love, but rarely do.
- We actually rode to the pumpkin patch on a REAL hayride.
- Reese kept throwing hay out of the trailor.
- Jonas screamed (for fun) on the hayride while the other kids were quiet and still.
- The kiddos picked out their very own pumpkin.
- Lots of swing sets to play on.
- Jonas fell in love with the slide.
- Jonas slid down the slide about 100 times!
- Ate a corn dog and fresh squeezed lemonade.
- Swatted bees..... they were everywhere.
- Reese called all the animals "dogs" and the chickens "ducks".
- Jonas (again) screamed at the animals... for fun!
- Daddy taught Reese how to swing all by herself.
- SuSu captured many pics with her camera.
- Jason & I rode a see-saw... something I have not done in years.
- SuSu even rode the see-saw.
- Couldn't believe how much Jonas has grown in one year.
- Just plain ole fun.
- It was all free (except the pumpkins & the corn-dog $14)


7 comments:
Oh, your family is so precious it hurts! And I love your sewing creations...wish I could spend the day with you so you could share your knowledge with me! :o)
Beautiful pics...love the matching outfits!
Looks like you guys had lots of fun! Which pumpkin patch did you guys go to? I am wanting to take Gavin this year!
Gosh,the kids have grown so much BUT I guess so considering its been 10 months since I've seen them. Reese has such beautiful eyes and hair and all the pics from the patch are great.See ya'll in 2wks!!! love u all-mom.
Cute! Cute! Looks like a great time!
I tagged you on my blog today...do you ever do things like that?
Yes, I have gone public :)
Great pictures from the Pumpkin patch!! You have inspired me with the shirts that you have made. I have made Conner 2. I hope to post a picture sometime this week. Hope everything is going well!!
Post a Comment