Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Random {aka life}

I have several pictures on this post of just random times over the last month or so. They are not in order either, but wanted to share them.

So here is Jonas dressed like a 'community helper' before school one day. Adorable, right?

And here is a sample of a valentine for one of his friends.....

Here is Reese working on hers....


Reese and I went to watch Kelsie's older brother at a swim meet one weekend. Here are the girls being silly, which is what they are best at doing.

I think this pic might have been during one of our snow storms. Her little tush plopped down in this sand pail was too cute not to capture.

Also during the snow storm, which might have been the same day. Kiddos playing on the couch posing for a picture. And I didn't pose them either. All on their own :)

Painting while snowed in.

Results. We put one foot and one handprint on the canvases.
Random picture of Jonas' taco. And that was all he ate. No wonder he's so stinkin' skinny.

Oh, loved this one. Reese had fed her baby some food.

Some shredded cheese along with plastic corn, a french fry, and apple ;) Presh!

0 comments: