I can at least provide you with a recap of what we have been doing since summer started. And phew.... it's really hot this go round. I rarely take pics with a camera anymore, so all the pics I post are from my iphone.....
Both of these were taken yesterday
And this one was taken a while back but none-the-less, very cute!
I really would like to share more pics, but it's not that easy to upload and I don't have the patience right now. It's almost 11:30 and took me an hour to change my background. I know, I know.... I did this last time. I waited so long between signing in on my blog, I forgot how to do everything. I can't promise that I will update often as Facebook has crutched my blogging. I have been sending my inlaws pictures because updating seems harder.
A few things we have concquered since the last time I wrote--not in order:
- swimming lessons- and it has done wonders for my children- 6 wks worth
- Branson- Silver Dollar City- with my mom and kids- no Jason
- a quick Mississippi weekend trip- wanted to stay longer, didn't work out-
- Mississippi Children's Museum-- great place and kids had fun
- Jason- U2 concert in Nashville- ran into ole USM buddies
- Millie got shaved for the first time--April and then again this past week--
- Celebrated my grandmother's 90th birthday
- My mom's family came and stayed with us while we celebrated
- Ryan Keeton's wedding-- had a blast!!!!
- Reese completed her first year of gymnastics
- Reese killed her first frog
- Jonas made himself the coolest hat all by himself--
- Jonas advances to Kindergarten in just a few weeks----so hard to believe
- Rearranging photos on our dining room wall-- pics to come-- something I started yesterday
- got a new family vehicle
Well, that's all for now. We spend most of our days swimming and hanging out with friends. Jonas goes to school during the summer so we have been swimming during the evenings too. It's been really hard getting up at 6:15. I have been pressing snooze and Jonas has been getting to school late....like 3 days a week he is tardy. We will have to do much better when K starts.


0 comments:
Post a Comment