Reese Elizabeth, born March 20, 2007, turned the big whopping 4 this year. We celebrated with a party at The Little Gym where her friends and "classmates" came to play. I went through my phone and grabbed some fun pics of her throughout the last few months. Her bday party pics are on my mom's camera so I don't have any of those to share.
I must say this face is typical Reese. She is fun, wild, and energetic all the time.
Reese being like dad. This was at Aunt Deb's house back in the Spring, I am guessing.
Here are some questions I asked Reese----
What is your favorite color? pink
What is your favorite movie? Dora (which is totally not true, as she rarely watches Dora)
Who are your best friends? Josie, Bella, and Kelsie
Is Jonas nice to you? no
How is he mean? Because he pinches
What is your favorite food? macaroni and cheese
Favorite fruit? apples (which isnt true either)
What games do you like to play with daddy? books and puzzles
Where does mommy work? by my school
Where do babies come from? bellies
What do you want to be when you get older? snowman
What does mommy do at her job? go to work, walk there, talk to people
How do cars go? press a button and they drive
What do you like at Silver Dollar City? trees and rides
What is your favorite drink? lemonade (as she rarely drinks this either)
How old should you be when you get married? 26
What does being married mean? i dont know
Where does God live? in the sky
What do we do at church? eat baby eat
What is a prayer? pray for our food
What is your favorite toy? cats
Well, some of her answers are random and she answered a few of them based on what was sitting in front of her.
Happy late Birthday on the blog, Reesie! We love you bunches and you are totally fun to be with. I tend to wonder if I acted like you when I was your age and my mom says no. I do see some of my behavior in her when I was in elementary though.


1 comments:
BAHAHA! She wants to be a snowman when she grows up? Me too!
Post a Comment