I wish I were there eating that yummy ice cream with you. It looks like lots of fun. Next time take the whole ice cream cone!!!
Yummy Jonas!! I have never had ice cream, what is it like?Abby
Jonas- You have already had my favorite food! I agree with the earlier comment, next time go for the whole cone. I'm pretty sure your mommy wouldn't say no :)I can't wait for baby Walker to learn from you!Love Lauren
You are so cute Jonas!! I love me some ice cream also!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I wish I were there eating that yummy ice cream with you. It looks like lots of fun. Next time take the whole ice cream cone!!!
Yummy Jonas!! I have never had ice cream, what is it like?
Abby
Jonas- You have already had my favorite food! I agree with the earlier comment, next time go for the whole cone. I'm pretty sure your mommy wouldn't say no :)
I can't wait for baby Walker to learn from you!
Love Lauren
You are so cute Jonas!! I love me some ice cream also!!
Post a Comment