Saturday, July 22, 2006

Pickin' Peaches






Today we went to a peach orchard and got plenty of peaches to last us for days. We have been giving them away because we picked so many. We ate while we picked, ate peaches for a snack, ate more peaches in the afternoon, and then had some for dessert tonight. Jonas slept most of the time because it was during his morning nap. Millions of peaches, peaches for me. Happy 7mths Jonas!

5 comments:

The Walkers said...

Where is there a peach orchard? I would love to go next time!!

Penny said...

Yummy!! I want some of your wonderful Peach Cobbler!!!

Anonymous said...

OH my word, can you believe our boys are 7 months already? UGH, they're growing too fast for my blood.

The Moss Clan said...

WoW! Jonas is already 7 months! Time sure does fly! Looks like all of you had a great time picking peaches!

Anonymous said...

HEY CASEY!!!
JONAS IS SOOOO CUTE! I CAN SEE SOME OF YOU AND JASON IN HIM. HE IS PRECIOUS! I WAS LOOKING AT CHRISTIE'S BLOG AND SAW YOURS AND HERE I AM..... IT IS SO GOOD TO SEE YOU ALL DOING WELL. I DIDN'T KNOW THAT YOUR MOM & DAD MOVED UP THERE. I KNOW YOU ARE GLAD TO HAVE THEM CLOSE TO YOU AGAIN. WELL, I JUST WANTED TO SAY HEY AND NOW THAT I HAVE YOUR WEBPAGE I WILL CHECK IN ON YA'LL.

LOVE YA,
JILL MOORE CRUMPTON :)