Friday, July 07, 2006

Me & Poppa





Poppa makes me laugh. Here we are playing way after my bedtime on a Friday night. I guess that's okay since I am at Poppa's house. My poppa had surgery on June 30 where the doctor amputated from the knee down on his left leg. Poppa is very brave!!!! He is doing better now at home. He will get a prosthetic after his wound heals. Poppa, before long you will be chasin' me around. Right now I enjoy sitting in your lap and giving you eskimo kisses.

3 comments:

The Walkers said...

Jonas,
I am sure you are cheering your Poppa up and taking good care of him. Please call if you need anything!
Love Lauren

Dana said...

So glad to hear Poppa is doing so well!!!! Looks like he and Jonas sure are good buddies!!!

The Moss Clan said...

Poppa looks great! I am sooo glad that your Poppa and Su-Su decided to move close to you. I know that your Poppa is going to be all better because of your eskimo kisses!