Jonas has been under the weather this wkend and early this week. We think his molars are coming in but not sure. He has had fever off and on several days with one vomiting episode and not playing. He lounged on the couch Monday for 5 hours straight. Today (Tuesday) he seems normal again, but that is how yesterday started too. I found him lying on the floor in a pile of clothes that he found in our bedroom yesterday. He's such a cutie!
Jonas loved his mobile when he was little and Reese has finally started showing interest in it as well. Jonas took a peek at her and the mobile, and I was able to capture it. This is Jonas's crib and I put the mobile back in it for him because he STILL loves watching it. He turns it on every morning when he wakes up.


4 comments:
I love these pictures of Jonas looking in on Reese. He will be a protector for sure!!
Such sweet moments!
Cute pics of the kids. About the comment you left on my blog - I hope that you find a bottle for Reese soon! Jackson took the first bottle I gave him (Dr. Brown's). Are you giving her level 1 nipples? Maybe she's ready for level 2? That might be too fast. My only other suggestion is to give her a Soothie bottle. Have you tried that? Maybe she would like that nipple. Good luck!
My first day back to work was okay. Emotional this morning, but better once I got into the swing of things.
Just checking to see if Reese has taken a bottle yet. Give me an update!!
Post a Comment