Saturday, June 09, 2007

Lozada Crew update



We have company in town this weekend. Jason's father and step-mom are here, aka Nana & Pops. Here is Pops holding Reese. He sure does have the magic touch in calming her down... just like her Poppa. She loves the boys already!


Jonas in my closet as I was trying to get ready Saturday night. We are headed to PF Chang's, a family fav! He got new sandals on Friday and is in a size 7. We really can't believe how fast our lil man is growing.


Here is our new floor that Jason & his dad put down this weekend. We are finally carpet free! This was our only room with carpet and we were so excited to put down these wood floors. Thanks for helping out Pops.

As far as bottles with Reese, she did take the original NUK nipple given by her Nana, sitting in her bouncy on Friday night. It was 2 oz and we are not sure if it was a fluke or not. We did attempt the bottle again tonight, and it was NOT successful. We are going to keep trying every day until she gets used to it. If I am holding her, she will not take the bottle at all. It helps if she is sitting in her bouncy with no touch.

We still have not heard from Children's about a hearing screen for Jonas. I am contacting them on Monday to find out more.

I also return to work on Tuesday and am very excited about it. I will be even more thrilled when our baby girl takes a bottle. Will keep you guys posted!

4 comments:

Amy James said...

The floor looks awesome. Also, I like the new sandals. I think we are going to have to break down and go sandal shopping, Eli already seems to have grown out of his :(

Emerson said...

We will keep praying!!

Penny said...

The floor looks so good! Jonas you look so grown up in that picture!

Anonymous said...

sweet floor. Man, ya'll have done SO much to your place. If ya'll ever sale, ya'll should BANK. I'm anxious to hear about J's test results. Praying.