Friday, June 29, 2007

What's New












Jonas had his 18mth well check-up visit on Wed and everything was good. He got his last shot for now and will get his next set at 4yo. That seems far away, but as fast as time flies, it will be here soon. I can't remember his stats but he weighed something in the 26 lb range and is within the 34" range in height. Jonas has his hearing screen and speech eval next Tuesday, July 3 at Arkansas Children's Hospital. Jonas is basically saying one word, UH-OH, but mimics what you say except any other person would not be able to tell what he says besides us. I am anxious to get the results and have our little man talking!!!
Just look at the swirl on the back of Reese's head. She has several cow-licks and this seems to be the biggest one. Looks like a lil tornado wrapped around her head.

7 comments:

Amy James said...

We would love to see you guys! Just let me know when it works for you. We are looking at having Miss Lucy on the 12th! I can't believe it is coming so soon. It's not for sure that date, we go back on Tuesday and will revisit this date. I have already started progressing. Soooo ready to have this child. Anyway, your kiddos are cute as always and that swirl on Reese's head it cutie. Call me when you get a chance.

Amy

Amy James said...

Oh, I almost forgot to tell you that your new header looks great! Straight out of a scrap book.

Anonymous said...

I will pray for Jonas' Dr. visit. I know that our God has it all worked out in the very best way possiable! I bet Jonas is just trickin' y'all anyway! He can really say anything he wants to say! Actually Campbell didn't talk until 2 and now he won't STOP!!!!
Looking forward to the update! By the way, I check in here often. I have enjoyed "watching" your children grow!

Shurden Family said...

Your children are so cute. I love seeing these pics. I will try to put up pics of our house soon. We have been painting and trying to find decor for all the rooms. We'll be praying about Jonas's appointment next week. Katie is almost 21 months and just started saying words but only when you make her. Her fav word is Uh-Oh and Ma-ma too! I hear it ALL the time. She only has 9 teeth so that's our concern with her. There's always something to think about when you have children!!

Anonymous said...

Let us know how the eval. goes. Okay, they are growing RIDICULOUSLY fast. You're gonna think I'm a bad mom, but I got a question: Jerry Byrum gave Ty two rounds of immunizations in case we got here to KY and didn't have insurance. Well, I think he got his 1 yr imm., and then the ones that come after that (I don't know what age he was supposed to get the next round). He's now 18 mos like Jonas. Is this when he gets the last dose for a while? What's the sequence? 1 yr., 15 mos., 18 mos., 4 yrs.? I'm lost.

Emerson said...

I love all the pics!! Your kiddos are soooo cute and I can't believe how Reese looks like such a big girl!! Have a great weekend!!

Anonymous said...

legs are spread nice just needs the diaper off