Sunday, September 16, 2007

"I am cuter than ever!" ...reese





My great grandmother is here visiting with Jonas & me this month. She lets me sit in her lap ALL day. I like when she holds me and sometimes it's so comfy, I fall asleep. I love you big mamaw!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!! Can we have some of her hair??

Emerson said...

You are a cutie!! I can't wait to see you tomorrow!!

Emerson

Anonymous said...

The new pics are too cute!!

erin elizabeth said...

OK I'm linking your blog to mine b/c I think Reese and Jonas are so precious! My friend Lisa's little boy started school in Reese's class yesterday. We went to visit him at lunch and I saw Reese eating her bottle. She was adorable!

iamsmiles said...

Casey... She is Adorable! Like her Hot MOMMA!

Jeremy and Melissa said...

Oh, that is about the cutest dress I have ever seen! I love it! We do need to get Jackson and Reese together. Let's plan a time soon.

Emerson said...

I LOVE the new heading!!! Very cute!!