Our camera is still not fixed but I am able to use my mom's pics from her camera. This is Labor Day weekend where we had a relaxing time with Aunt Deb (Su-Su's sister). We always enjoy visiting good ole Tupelo. Jonas fell while we were there and bruised his left eye ...aka black eye.
Sunday, September 16, 2007
Visiting Aunt Deb on Labor Day Wkend
Our camera is still not fixed but I am able to use my mom's pics from her camera. This is Labor Day weekend where we had a relaxing time with Aunt Deb (Su-Su's sister). We always enjoy visiting good ole Tupelo. Jonas fell while we were there and bruised his left eye ...aka black eye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Jonas! You turned in to a little boy!! YOu look so grown!
Jonas, you are looking like such a little boy!! I just love your hair!
Post a Comment