Jonas had his speech eval on Sept 17 and was labeled "severe delayed" in his expressive language. He is great with his receptive language (following command) and we are confident that therapy will help enhance his expressive lang. The plan is to start speech therapy twice a week in our home. There is a process to this, so at this point, I don't know anything yet. Hopefully he will be in therapy before the end of the year. When he was tested, he scored on the level between a 7mth-12mth range. Jonas is 21 mths now. What's even funnier, since his eval, he has really been saying more consonant sounds, but not really full words. AND that is improvement!!
Friday, September 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Hey Hot Stuff!!! I can't wait to hear all the things you have to say! Since I love "Speechies" in general, I know you will love your therapist and she will be so fun to play with and talk to!
Love,
Miss Lauren
AKA Best Speech Therapist In the World- avaliable to play dates and long phone calls with Mommy anytime!!! :)
Post a Comment