Monday, November 05, 2007

Big Mamaw & Reese




She's back!!!! Mamaw Dorothy returned this weekend to Arkansas and boy have we had fun so far. She has cooked delicious meals and helped out with the kiddos! We love you and look forward to the next couple of weeks with you!

5 comments:

Jeremy and Melissa said...

Reese, we need to tell our mommies to set up a playdate for us. Don't be jealous of Sydney - I have lots of girl friends. :) Love, Jackson

Emerson said...

Reese, you are so darlin'!! You have the sweetest smile!! Casey, this is the sweet little smile she has when we talk to her at daycare!!

Anonymous said...

SHE IS SOO CUTE!!

I cant wait to see you guys and get my hands on this chunk!!

Give them a kiss for me.

PS. I'm putting a Christmas Tree in my room. I need Jonas and Reese to make an ornament to hang on it!!

Anonymous said...

You can really tell that Reese loves her Mamaw! Those pictures of the two of them just melt my heart! It makes me excited about the girls bc Reese is such a doll and has such a fun little personality.

HB

Anonymous said...

We love mamaw!!!