Monday, November 12, 2007

Jonas's new doo!


This was Jonas before his new haircut......



AFTER:



His hair was getting long in the back and was in need of a trim. I wanted to give him a faux hawk, so I went for it. If you have suggestions on how to get it to stay up, send them my way. I put wax, mousse, and hairspray in it today. It makes Jonas look older for sure.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the doo!!!! He looks so handsome and big. Check out my blog....LOTS and lots of updates. Won't see ya this week, I am working friday (yuck). Love ya, catch ya later.

Emerson said...

I LOVE IT!!! He looks like such a big boy!! He is sooo cute!!

auntie andi said...

i LOVE the new haircut! it reminds me of my little ioan! he looks so big and i LOVE it! see you tomorrow, boo!

Jeremy and Melissa said...

Jonas - you are so cool! Will you show me how to fix my hair like that? My mommy keeps saying that I'm going to have a playdate with you and Reese, but she hasn't planned one yet. Love, Jackson

Anonymous said...

Girl--He looks just like your man with shorter hair! Sweet boy!

HB

Anonymous said...

Hey Jonas! you look so cute! I can't wait to hug you and your little sister Reese when I come to see you both in 3 weeks! Excited huh? Love ya.. Aunt Laura

Amy James said...

Love it! Did you do it? Jonas is definitely rocking the hawk

The Walkers said...

Love the new doo!!! I will certainly ask B. Walker what he does to keep his sticking up. His hairdresser (yes my husband goes to a real salon) has figured out he is a sucker for products because he comes home with something different every time!