Love the pics so much it makes me so more excited to see them soon.. I am so ready for their hugs.. I love you Jonas and Reese!!!!! I am so proud of both of you! Love, your Aunt Laura Lee
just precious! she is always smiling and Gerber should consider her for their baby food sales.Just cant wait to get some sugar!love you Reese,love grandma white
Jonas is to cute in that pic with Reese and rolling his eyes up and that sweater. . .just like his dad!priceless!!!! love you lil-man,grandma white-see you in 10 days.
Reese - You smile really big! My mom says that we both know how to cheese it up. Let's get together soon so that our moms can get some pics of our big smiles. Love, Jackson
12 comments:
VERY cute pics!!!
LOVE IT!!
Love the pictures!! I love how they smile for the camera so much!! Your family is so beautiful!!
Love the pics so much it makes me so more excited to see them soon.. I am so ready for their hugs.. I love you Jonas and Reese!!!!! I am so proud of both of you! Love, your Aunt Laura Lee
just precious! she is always smiling and Gerber should consider her for their baby food sales.Just cant wait to get some sugar!love you Reese,love grandma white
Jonas is to cute in that pic with Reese and rolling his eyes up and that sweater. . .just like his dad!priceless!!!! love you lil-man,grandma white-see you in 10 days.
Oh my gosh. Could those babies be any cuter? Love them!
HB
Just wanted to tell you how much I love watching your babies grow! They are so precious and it's so obvious how happy they are!
Melanie
Reese - You smile really big! My mom says that we both know how to cheese it up. Let's get together soon so that our moms can get some pics of our big smiles. Love, Jackson
So precious! Thanks for being so sweet to my friend Lisa and her fam in the Er Saturday night!
Alright, we're moving back to AR this Sat., and I'm like, is Casey mad at me/still alive/neither/both. WHAT? E-mail me ah SOMETHIN'.
oh my goodness...i want to squeeze those babies! they are SO CUTE!!!
Post a Comment