Hey.. The kiddos look perfect.. I miss them bunches and bunches and bunches... can't wait to have their next hug and kiss to me... Please give them my big love... I love you Casey... Laura Lee
Way cute. I have yet to get a good or even decent shot of my two together! Your pictures give me hope :) Your kiddos are so cute. Call me when you get a chance to hang out.
Cas-these pictures are great of the kids,my grandbabies are growing up so fast right before my eyes and the sad thing is they really don't know me,it really is sad :( It's weird-now I understand the tears my parents cried years ago with my trips back n fourth to N.Y.
7 comments:
Hey.. The kiddos look perfect.. I miss them bunches and bunches and bunches... can't wait to have their next hug and kiss to me... Please give them my big love... I love you Casey... Laura Lee
Reese, you look so pretty in your red dress! Your mommy got some cute pics of you and Jonas. And yes, I'll be your boyfriend. :) Love, Jackson
OK, the kids are SO CUTE and I am amazed how you always get cute pics of them together!
I love these pics.. if she only knew how much she is going to love her big brother!!
I love those last 2 pics!! Too cute!!!
Way cute. I have yet to get a good or even decent shot of my two together! Your pictures give me hope :) Your kiddos are so cute. Call me when you get a chance to hang out.
Cas-these pictures are great of the kids,my grandbabies are growing up so fast right before my eyes and the sad thing is they really don't know me,it really is sad :( It's weird-now I understand the tears my parents cried years ago with my trips back n fourth to N.Y.
Post a Comment