Monday, February 25, 2008

playin' away!





Just a regular ole day in the Lozada house. We were blowing bubbles and the kids really enjoyed catching them. Jonas has been hitting, scratching, pushing, etc on Reese and it seems that NO discipline works for him. We have tried spanking, time-out, and taking toys away, but nothing seems to help the problem. Hopefully he will grow out of this stage soon. Yesterday he scratched her forehead and today pushed the bar-stool into her face causing her mouth to bleed. Maybe this is a boy thing. I also think he's a lil' jealous. I know that when Reese is able to fight back, she is going to show him who's boss.

4 comments:

Jeremy and Melissa said...

Poor little Reese. Jonas better watch out - one day she's gonna get him back and it'll surprise him! I bet he is a little jealous. . .Hang in there, Casey!

Bran said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bran said...

somehow i deleted my comment...trying to say i sympathize with you. jack was a biter and nothing i did worked. finally he just grew out of it...now we're throwing tantrums when we don't get our way. you get out of one stage and enter another! good luck!

Anonymous said...

You may remember that Campbell couldn't crawl or walk for a long time. Tatum took FULL advantage of the situation. Campbell could only SCREAM. Well, the tables have turned. Tatum is scared of Campbell mow. He is getting him back in so many TERRIBLE ways. It's not right but it is funny, at times!

Seriously, it may be a boy thing. We have a hard time with Cam and Tatum and we have tried al of the things you mentioned and more. AND THEY ARE 7 and 10!!!!

Maybe when Jonas gets to going on the talking, he will use words to let you all know what is going on instead of hitting etc. Campbell didn't talk forever, along with the walking and talking, so he just SCREAMED SCREAMED. I wish I could say he out grew that. I can'!

I pray!

Christi Cave