Saturday, February 23, 2008

"To the soul, there is hardly anything more healing than friendship."


Sarah & Andi


Sarah & Reese (p.s. thanks for helping me run errands)




We are special!

My girlfriends, Andi and Sarah, came and hung out with us last weekend. Andi works with me and Sarah is a travel nurse where she was at ACH 2 years ago. We have kept in touch and remained friends even though we have been many miles apart. Andi & I are begging Sarah to come back to Arkansas to be with us. Anyhoo, we had a great time playing cards, eating, and chatting. I love you girls. Thank you for loving me and my family.

4 comments:

auntie andi said...

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! you mean the WORLD to me!

Dana said...

You gals are too funny!! Please get Sara back! She's a hoot!!!

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun! We should do it again soon.
P.S. I am the uno and phase 10 champ!!

Anonymous said...

You guys are hilarious and I envy your fun. I have become such a bore in my old age, so I guess I shall live vicariously through you funny gals. Keep postin'.