The last couple of pics are of Jonas and Jason dancing. Jonas was loving it and I tried my best to capture his expression.
Friday, May 09, 2008
Another ER visit
Last Friday night I was working in the ER and Jason was with my family at Su-Su & Poppa's house. Jonas was riding on his rocking horse and went forward, falling off, hitting his eye on a desk. Jason and my mom brought Jonas to the ER to make sure his eye was okay. Everything was fine and he had some swelling and a lot of bruising. These pics were taken on Saturday of his eye.





The last couple of pics are of Jonas and Jason dancing. Jonas was loving it and I tried my best to capture his expression.
The last couple of pics are of Jonas and Jason dancing. Jonas was loving it and I tried my best to capture his expression.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
That must have been one wild mustang Jonas was riding bc that's one kisser of a black eye-poor baby! But he's still so beautiful!!! that one picture of Jason dancing with Jonas has LOVE written all over it-he is so big-such a clone of his daddy-it just brings flash backs to me of jay when he was that age,even down to jonas's expressions!!! Time is marching on . . . love ya'll-mama dor.
Post a Comment