Monday, May 19, 2008

Birthday hoppers!

Family pic (except for Reese) at Kelsie's first birthday party!


Jason & Jonas.... love those smiles!


Reese and her adorable outfit!


the birthday girl!!


playing with instruments at Gymboree... by the way, they have great birthday parties!




This is Reese's fore-head right after she fell into the door at the party. It really scared Jason and me but there was an ER nurse and med-student in the house, so we felt much better after they looked her over.


It kept growing and growing. I can say that by Sunday (party was on Saturday) it looked MUCH better. The swelling had gone down but it remained purple/blue for several days.


Our second party for the day..... Hagan turns 1 too!


I didn't realize that I didn't take any pictures of their faces.... but we had a great time at both parties! Thanks for inviting us!!

8 comments:

Bran said...

just checking in with you guys...gymboree does throw great parties! that bump made me sit up straight in my seat...girl i would have had a heart attack! glad she was ok! nice to know there was a nurse in the house! glad to see you all are well!!

Penny said...

Girl, that "bump" looks painful!! I can't believe you didn't take her to the ER!

The Trest Family said...

I definitely understand about the bump! Anne fell and hit the bath tub the other night which ended with an ER visit...luckily everything was ok and no stitches, but it was dang scary! Glad you guys are doing well! The kiddos are getting so big!

Jeremy and Melissa said...

Poor little Reese's head! That looks horrible! I would have been worried, too. :) Her outfit was very cute, though. How was the CL conference?

Anonymous said...

2nd party of the day-that picture taken from the back of Reese is like looking at Jonas!

Anonymous said...

Poor Reese-what a egg on her forehead'that happen to robert when he was about 2-but as long as it pops out thats a good sign.Love you all-mom.

The Brady's said...

OMG!! I am soo glad Reese is okay!! That must have been a rough fall. She looks like she handled it like a champ?? Glad everyone is ok!!

Anonymous said...

So how is the head? Love the shiner on Jonas, too. Isn't it GREAT that God knew kids would get hurt and made them so resilient. Hey, by the way, I need that pic of Kelsie. Yours is WAY better than any of mine and would be perfect for the wall. Hope you had a good time at the conference. Missed you at work. Love ya, Bev